Path: Name/Address Change Welcome: Guest
    Arizona's landscape Organpipe cacti and Brittle Bush in the Arizona dessert

 Name Change
When using the CPA designation, you must use your name as it appears on your certificate and as it is registered with the Board. If you want to change your name on your certificate, you need to submit the following form:

Reissuance of Certificate Form (Name Change)

If approved by the Board’s Executive Director, a new CPA certificate will issued.

 Change of Address
Pursuant to A.A.C. R4-1-346, within 30 days of any email, business, mailing, or residential change of address, a registrant shall notify the Board of the new address by filling out the change of address form prescribed by the Board. Please use the following to make a change of address with the Board.

Change of Address Form

  Our forms are in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view and print these forms. Click the Adobe logo to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Some forms allow you to fill them out on-screen and print them, however, you cannot save them. It will be necessary to fill the form out each time it is opened.

get Acrobat Reader